- Easy to understand speech and language.
- Concepts presented in a logical sequence and easy to understand format.
- Good filming and foraging ideas for all levels of bird…very comprehensive.
- I liked the use of wild animals as examples. I think it makes it easier for people, especially skeptics and beginners, to believe the importance of foraging.
- I love the presentation (DVD cover, insert and disk photos).
- Very informative in a very concise package. It was definitely not “information overload” for those new to foraging. It makes foraging seem very do-able and not like a giant hassle.
- I’m very excited at the potential of this video. It should really help a lot of people improve their birds’ circumstances.
- Have you considered doing a series of these? I’m sure you’re ready to start on another. Maybe a Companion Parrot Health and Well-Being Series including chapters on Diet & Nutrition, Trick Training, How to Introduce a New Bird into Your Home, How to Properly Socialize, Teaching Speech, Flight Training, Safety Issues……….and I’m sure you can think of a dozen others.
Ali Weatherford, Austin, Texas